Hammerhead 2014

Information about Hammerhead 2014
Sally

Hammerhead 2014

Post by Sally »

Hammerhead 2014 is being run by Kallistra Ltd and The Forest Outlaws Wargamers Club with assistance from the GCN.
We would like to thank GCN and COGS (Chesterfield Open Gaming Society) and in particular Dave Wise for their sterling work over the last 7 years in making Hammerhead such a successful visitor participation show.

Every game at Hammerhead is visitor participation, which means that you are very welcome 'to have a go’ at a wide variety of different historical and fantasy based games run by intrepid gaming clubs, historical societies, wargame companies and enthusiastic groups of gamers.

Hammerhead 2014 has moved to a new venue to The Cedric Ford Pavilion at Newark Showground, which offers a welcoming, warm and comfortable environment. The car parking is plentiful, free and Newark Showground is only a few minutes from the A1

Check out the new website Hammerhead Show website and Facebook Page for info
dane

Re: Hammerhead 2014

Post by dane »

Hi Paul and Sally

Had a Great time wonderful venue never went to the old one so can't say if it's better our worse. will say nice to be at a War game's show that is fully carpeted. Wide range of games all scales and periods. lots of younger people there than at most shows I have attended. I may have even picked up a new member for my club BONUS. I will see if I can get my club to do a table proper for next year.

Thanks for organising a great day

Dane