Presentation

Come and introduce yourself here
LanrezacMini

Presentation

Post by LanrezacMini »

As I just red the message from Andrea I realize I did not present myself!
I am a french history gamer (Wargamer), playing with figs from a long ago.
I played 1st Empire (les aigles, les 3 couleurs,etc.) a few and mainly ACW with Johnny Reb 2 the rules I loved the most. (15mm there was not the really beautifull Kallistra at that time).

Half hungarian thanks to my Father, my old great fathers fought and were injured on both West et Est front, but thanks to God they came back alive!

I am very glad to see the very good quality (nice, well engraved, and easy to paint,etc...) of Kallistra miniatures and the very large and fine range you propose. Of course I am wainting for Eastern troup (Russians, Austro-hungarians, Serbians, Turkish, etc...) and the staff and generals officers for WW1.

I hope you are very busy with the end of year orders! I wish you all a very Christmas and happy new year!
Paul K

Re: Presentation

Post by Paul K »

Hi Lanresac and welcome.

We have been asked many times about Eastern Front armies - "when are we going to do them?" The Western Front, starting will early war and then late, before moving on to look at other theaters of this epic conflict was always the initial plan. I am currently working on the release of many more late war packs and additional early war. Once these are in full production we will look at how to expand the range and satisfy the increasing demand.

Many thanks for your very positive comments about our minis, the 12mm 1:144 scale is proving to be very popular for WW1 helped by the comprehensive ranges of metal and plastic aircraft ranges already available in this scale.

A Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk