Hello from Portugal

Come and introduce yourself here
Ceportugues

Hello from Portugal

Post by Ceportugues »

Hi, I'm Carlos Briz, born in 57, I started collecting trains since the age of 12 and after building a huge layout I had to give a new way on modeling so, some 10 years ago I 've decided to build Railways and War dioramas in N scale (1/160) with a mix of figures, vehicles, planes, boats... In 10mm, 12mm, 1/144 and other similar scales.
I live in Lisbon, but as a farmer I have all my stuff in my farm near a nice town called Palmela some 50 km from home, where I spent 8 months in a row from Abril to November there and are the most prolific time to dioraming.
I'm a member of the Brigada Tripeira, a group of modellers and I invite you to go to our blog http://brigadatripeira.blogspot.pt/ and explore.
Any questions please fell free to ask.
Best regards from Portugal
Sally

Re: Hello from Portugal

Post by Sally »

Hi Carlos, welcome to the forum. WOW...... What a interesting blog. Your dioramas are absolutely incredible, the amount of work and the attention to detail is awesome, inspirational work! :D

You must post some of your WW1 dioramas on the forum :D :D
Gabz

Post by Gabz »

Hi , I checked out your blog , very impressive ! my wife is Portuguese , from Portimao !
Ceportugues

Post by Ceportugues »

Hi Gabz
Thanks for your comments, if you ever come to Portugal give me a call to watch live all dioramas.
Best regards
Gabz

Post by Gabz »

Thanks , you and your friends do some brilliant works , I just paint my armies up to a standard where I am happy to use them for wargaming :-)
yes I might drop by to take a look at your diorams next time I go over to Portugal , thanks for the invite :-)