Tabletop Sales 2014 Booking Info

Information about Hammerhead 2014
Sally

Tabletop Sales 2014 Booking Info

Post by Sally »

This year Hammerhead show will be hosting a 'Tabletop Sale' in place of the usual bring and buy stand.

If you are new to this, you basically hire a table for one hour to sell your unwanted wargames items. You can deal directly with the buyers and answer any questions they may have. With no commission, you keep all the profits.

We are now taking bookings. Please note there are limited tables available, so its on a first come first served basis.

One hour costs £3.00 for 3ft (half a table) or £6 for 6ft space (full table)

There are five sessions which should allow a large number of people to use the Tabletop Sales throughout the day. It is situated in the centre of the hall in the most prominent position available.

There are 10 minutes between sessions to enable an unhurried change - over to take place. The sessions will run as follows – 10:20 to 11:20; 11:30 to 12:30; 12:40 to 13:40; 13:50 to 14:50 and 15:00 to 16:00

You will be notified with 5 minutes of the session ending. Tables should be cleared at least 5 minutes before the next session starts.

Payment will be on the day. £3.00 for 3ft or £6.00 for 6ft per 1 hour session. Maximum hire is 2 separate 6ft table sessions during the course of the day. Any slots that have not been taken prior to the event will be available to hire on the day, on a first come first served basis. Please visit the Information Desk to check if there are any available slots on the day.

Please visit the Hammerhead website for full details

http://www.hammerheadshow.co.uk/tabletopsale.html
has.been

Re: Tabletop Sales 2014 Booking Info

Post by has.been »

I would love to book a table (six foot/first time slot) BUT many attempts over two days have just resulted in frustration.
I was expecting to just leave an e=mail, but no matter what I tried your system wants to 'open web content' 'configure e-mail' or some other stone wall, then fails to complete (time after time). I have taken MUCH LESS time to:research figures available; find the company; set up a profile with the company and order the figures I want, than just let you know I want a table!
When I first heard of the change in format for your bring & buy, I was VERY HAPPY, at last someone removing frustration (2 hours in a queue at colours is just one example) Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG, please can you fix it? Someone? Any one?
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi has.been and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry you have experienced some difficulties booking a Tabletop Sales table at Hammerhead. We have received several booking already through the website for the tabletop sales tables, everything seems to be working. Please send me a PM, I will of course need your real name to book you a table!
Rassmappprewpo

Post by Rassmappprewpo »

Nice posts. Keep posting such needed information. Thank's!