ACW/AWI Hex rules

Discussions about Kallistra's Hex Based Rules
bradpitre

Re: ACW/AWI Hex rules

Post by bradpitre »

hello Paul and Sally
here the French traveler :D :D ;) !! .... back from vacation but delighted to have made your way
I would be too happy to have a test version of your rule ACW for my new recruits can make life on my beautiful table Hexon !!!
thank you in advance and all my friendship

eric
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Eric

It was good to meet you and I hope you had a good journey back home. Check your inbox as I have just emailed you a copy of the ACW playsheets :)

Enjoy your Hexon

Happy gaming
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hi Sally - any chance I could also request a copy of the ACW sheets?
I'm looking at adapting a set for mid-late 19thC colonial gaming and I'm trying to work out whether the ACW or Raging Empires might be the best fit.
Kenneth

Post by Kenneth »

Very interested in a ACW rules. Love the H&H rules and been looking at the WWI set and liking them as well. Please sent me a copy.

Thank you
Bogue

Post by Bogue »

Hi,

Having just bought some of your AWI figures, any chance of having a try of the draft AWI rules, please.

And the ACW ones too, please as have based up all the ACW figures I bought from you at reading, and would love to use the hex rules with the hex terrain system of yours which I bought.

Nigel
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Rick, Kenneth and Bogue

Check your inboxes, I've just emailed you a copy of the Hex based rules you requested! :D

Any feedback, comments or ideas are welcome!
Yorky

Post by Yorky »

New to the site but really enjoying reading the rule sets and some of the battle reports

Before plunging in to one genre or another just wondering if there is any news on the progress of the rules attested to in this thread?

Any chance I could get a copy of the playtest rules to view and possibly try out?

Alternatively any links to any acw hex based rules out there............

Thanks in advance.
Paul K

Post by Paul K »

Hi Yorky,

We have play sheets for both ACW and AWI rules which we have been play testing for a while now. The written text for the AWI and ACW still only exist in draft form but we can e-mail you the play sheets for both. We are currently working on the 2015 update for the Hordes and Heroes Medieval rules and army lists as well as the First full version of the Raging Empires WW1 rules with the help of an intrepid team of enthusiasts!
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
Yorky

Post by Yorky »

Thanks for the update Paul.

If I could get a copy of the acw and awi playsheets that would be great.

Looking forward to the raging empires rules later this year also - keep up the good work the site / models / rules look really engaging and can't wait to get some games in.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Yorky

I have just emailed you a copy of the rules and playsheets.

Feedback and comments welcome