more queries..

Discussions about Kallistra's Hex Based Rules
Gabz

more queries..

Post by Gabz »

I was thinking it might be useful if you had a section just about Disrupted units , as I seem to be looking through all the other sections quite frequently with regard to them..
anyway do Disrupted units still get an impact bonus ? I played it that they did but not sure if I should have .
also , if a unit gets a Flee result after being next to a summoned Elemental , does the unit initially flee away from the magician who cast it , and then towards its own table edge , immediately ? and would the same thing apply for a unit fleeing away from a shooting enemy ?
I was just wondering because this happened to my ill fated Rat Balloons today. :?
Paul K

Re: more queries..

Post by Paul K »

Hi Gabz,

Disrupted units do not have a impact bonus and only fight h-to-h using their combat factor and cannot count the number of stands in the unit. Disrupted shooters can only shoot with half of their number of stands and cannot turn to face before shooting.

The fleeing unit cannot flee towards the casting magician or into any other adjacent hex to the elemental. If it is not able to flee without entering the zone of control of an enemy unit it is lost and removed from play.

When fleeing, the initial hex of movement should give the fleer one hex distance from the enemy units. The direction of movement will be dictated by other units and terrain features. After the initial single hex of movement, the fleer must flee at least parallel to, or preferable towards its own table edge.

We have addressed the 'disruption' in more detail in our rules update. We are aiming to release the 2014 Hordes & Heroes Rules update as soon as we can. Things have been very busy here! The text is complete for the rules but we are still adding photos and diagrams to aid explanation. The army lists are being amended and updated in response to feedback from gamers.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
Gabz

Re: more queries..

Post by Gabz »

ok thanks. :D