starting my 3rd Fantasy army...

Discussions about Kallistra, Kallistra Products and New Releases.
Gabz

starting my 3rd Fantasy army...

Post by Gabz »

I just ordered 6 packs of Dwarfs , which will be the first half of it I paint up :-) I am going to be lazy about unit choice with this army and copy the 150pts army in the army lists lol :D
Ratty

Re: starting my 3rd Fantasy army...

Post by Ratty »

Hi Gabz,
I've also been interested in dwarfs too. I've got several warmaster armies- dwarfs, dark elves, orcs, empire, vampire counts and brettonian and have been looking at using them for hordes and heroes. With the addition of a couple of new units I've got the orcs ready. The dwarfs need a few more units as there are quite a few different units to warmaster- cavalry, archers, etc. I think I'm going to get cracking on the dark elves next. Keep me posted on the progress of the dwarf horde- it will be interesting to see how they do in battle

Ratty
Gabz

Re: starting my 3rd Fantasy army...

Post by Gabz »

yes I could not resist getting some Dwarf cavalry :-) your Warmaster collection is probably worth a small fortune now , having seen the price of them now on Ebay..
I will post some work in progress pics and batreps as I make progress with them ..look forward to seeing your Dark Elves .