- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:25 pm
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
If you would like to introduce yourself, just create a new thread in the 'Introductions' board to say Hello. Please feel free to post your questions, comments or answers if you can help fellow members.
Getting the best from the forum
- Generally speaking if you want to ask a question, it's often better to start a new thread. Posting your question within an existing thread can reduce the number of answers.
- Post your question in the appropriate board to ensure appropriate answers.
- Don't forget the Search Button, you can do a quick or advanced search - you may find answers to your questions have already been posted!
We hope you enjoy exploring the forum