Matchstick Austerlitz

Post your Battle Reports here
ferg981

Matchstick Austerlitz

Post by ferg981 »

Afternoon all,

You may remember my post from earlier on in the year "what does a wargamer do with £1 GBP of matchsticks?"

Well, today I refought Austerlitz using the DBN rules and about 25p worth of the matchsticks, and I have to say it was really good fun and opens up a lot of possibilities – you can find out more, as well as who won the battle by clicking the link to my blog below

https://peninsularwargamingblog.wordpre ... usterlitz/

I think that this is a really cost effective way of fighting those large battles that otherwise you wouldn't get the opportunity to refight, unless you were very lucky.

As always, comments, suggestions and feedback welcome

Kind Regards

J
henryjames

Re: Matchstick Austerlitz

Post by henryjames »

Impressive! Your innovative approach of refighting Austerlitz using matchsticks and the DBN rules showcases your creativity and resourcefulness in the world of wargaming. It's fascinating to see how a small investment can open up vast possibilities for recreating epic battles. I also agree with the relevance of playing games like monopoly go mod apk in refreshing the mind and sharpening problem-solving abilities. Your passion for gaming shines through, and I appreciate your valuable contribution to the wargaming community. Keep up the fantastic work!