More early WW1?

Discussions about Kallistra, Kallistra Products and New Releases.
Rob Nott

More early WW1?

Post by Rob Nott »

With the release of further codes for the later WW1 range I was wondering when we'll get a few more codes for the early period. Specifically my dismounted Uhlans, Jagers and French Dragoons are getting a bit tired of using regular infantry machine gun teams. Any chance of these being released soon - preferably in packs of 2? Could also do with some 'Higher Command' figures - General studying a map table etc.
Many thanks
Rob
Paul K

Re: More early WW1?

Post by Paul K »

Hi Rob,
We are currently working on a number 'mini' packs to cover the less common but equally important unit types. We already have German Jager machine gun teams as master castings, a number of which I have painted up - they were in use on the table at the Loughborough club on Sunday. These will be available on line as soon as the production mould is made and test run. The French Dragoon HMG and 'British' Indian HMG teams are at the top of the to do list along with more command figures which will go into the command packs for early and late war for the various nations. The German Ulhan and Dragoon squadrons were not equipped with HMG sections during the mobile phase of the early war period. I will be working on fine tuning production moulds for more WW1 releases this week which will bring the number of packs available to more than 90 with plenty more to follow. I will keep people informed of our progress.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
Rob Nott

Post by Rob Nott »

Thanks Paul - good to know - keep them coming

Rob
alie-55

Post by alie-55 »

Hi Paul,
Now that a big chunk of the late war is done do you have any idea when the first of the early war Austrians and Russians are likely to appear?

Chears, Al
Paul K

Post by Paul K »

Hi Al,
That's not an easy question to answer. I'm currently working on master moulds for early war command for 4 nations and production moulds for more late war codes plus the first tank models, plus additional terrain features. The Austrians and Russians are on the to do list, but I can't give you an ETA until I've cleared some of these current projects.
Kind regards
Paul

http://www.kallistra.co.uk
David Frampton

Post by David Frampton »

Looking forward to the tank models. How about troops in gas masks for mid/late war?
David Frampton

Post by David Frampton »

This will probably be a pipe dream.... Lowland scots in trews plus glengarry. I am building 13 Infantry Brigade which had 2 KOSB as one of its Regiments. Trust me to pick a formation that figures are not available for! Just have to cuff it!
LittleMan

Post by LittleMan »

Can I add a plea for some senior officer figures? I feel the need for my battalion commanders and higher ups not to be too closely associated with the troops they command! Thanks
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi LittleMan and welcome to the forum. I have just posted a photo of the new early war command master figures on our FaceBook page They're on the workbench waiting to be moulded, as soon as we have stocks they'll be available. Keep an eye on Facebook for their release. The Late war command will follow.
LanrezacMini

Post by LanrezacMini »

:P yes yes yes!